Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Fun

My family visited us this week. At least, those who still live at home--my mom, dad and youngest brother Nate. And when I say they visited us, what I really mean is they visited Henry and the fact that we were here was just an added bonus.

We took lots of walks along the Riverwalk. It's been in the upper 70's here--woohoo for early spring.

Some of us took more naps than others.

We wrote lots of letters to Elder Geoff.

Had general cuteness and silliness

Henry got to play with his first basketball. He quite enjoyed the experience, though we need to teach him that licking the ball is not part of the game.

And, as always, family get-togethers are a funny experience. Here are some of my favorite quotes from this week.

"Dad, if you got pulled over it would be cops and Roberts." --Nate

"Everyone annoys me. You just annoy me less than everyone else, so I married you." --Mom to Dad

(While playing a card game) Nate: "No one goes counter clockwise." Dad: "In the southern hemisphere, toilet water spins counter clockwise. I want to go to Australia and flush a toilet."

No comments:

Post a Comment