Monday, November 14, 2011

T-minus 7 Days

And counting. With only a week left until my due date, I thought it might be a good idea to document this last little bit. Not that I'm very excited about showing off how I look at the moment (maybe I should have changed out of the sweats....), but I think someday I'll like to look back and see it. Like once I've instantly returned to my pre-pregnancy weight/shape after giving birth. Because that's how it works, right?


I also got a nice video of Baby kicking Mommy. He moves a lot--I think it's him saying he wants to get out. I say let him out now. Though I will miss feeling those kicks. Some of them anyway....


3 comments:

  1. I could never get a good video of baby kicking. That's awesome. I just can't believe you're going to have a baby. It's the most wonderful thing ever. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It' so weird to see your stomach actually moving!! I didn't know babies kicked that hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I just looked at that calendar widget to see one day left. Congrats, you've nearly made it. We'll be rooting for you this week! Please keep us updated.
    P.S. you're apartment is pretty. I want more pictures.

    ReplyDelete