Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Sound of Music

With eight days and counting until my due date, we're trying to get everything ready and take advantage of the last bit of baby-free time we have. Ben's been sick the past few days, so that mostly involves hanging out around the house, eating soup and taking naps. In the meantime, I just try to ignore the multiple comments a day I get about how miserable/huge I look (just a little advice--expectant mothers still have feelings).

We did make it to our favorite Eastern Market on Saturday, where we were entertained by this man (who reminds us both of Grandpa Fisher) and his musical abilities.


Since we live on a busy street not far from downtown, it's not uncommon for us to hear traffic and occasionally loud conversations. The performance we witnessed this afternoon was the best that we've seen on the street so far. This woman (or man, we couldn't really tell), walked up and down the street multiple times singing gospel tunes. The sound's not great, but you get the idea.



1 comment:

  1. 8 days! 8 DAYS! That's sheer craziness. This means I might be able to see him when I come. (I hadn't made that connection!!)

    ReplyDelete