Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Job!

I received the most wonderful call today telling me that I no longer have to work in the call center! It's a good department with great people, but not at all the job for me. Getting yelled over the phone at regularly and having to make conversation with strangers who do not want to talk to me are not two things that I enjoy doing. But now, I get to be a receptionist! This may not sound like much of a step up for most people, but I actually really enjoy being a receptionist. It's true, I love doing spreadsheets and paperwork and having little projects to do. I'll still be working for Tahitian Noni, which is good, because they really are a great company. I highly recommend working with TNI to anyone, because they take great care of their employees.  I start at the receptionist position tomorrow and will be working in their American Fork warehouse. The people I've met over there so far seem very nice, and I'm excited to get started. Hopefully my days of dreading going to work will be over.

5 comments:

  1. YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I know it's hard having a job you don't care for...that's great news...and don't worry i will email you back soon!!! just had to let you know i was happy for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!! Having a job you hate is the worst thing ever. Having a job you like is still kinda crappy because it's a job, but it's wayyy better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and hooray for it being in American Fork! :)

    ReplyDelete