Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Year 1

Yesterday was our first anniversary. It's hard to believe how quickly this past year flew by. One thing I know for sure is that it was the best year of my life. I feel incredibly lucky every day to be married to such an amazing man. We've had a lot of great adventures together in the past year and there's no one I would have rather shared them with. He brought roses to my work yesterday morning--always the romantic. I admit, I liked having the flowers there partially because it allowed me to tell everyone that it was our anniversary. For dinner, he took me to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Salt Lake which completely lived up to its reputation. We had a great time there and the food was excellent. The whole time we were out I kept thinking, I have such a wonderful life, and it's all because of this cute, goofy redhead across the table. I'm excited to get to spend dozens more anniversaries with him.

1 comment: