Sunday, March 13, 2011

1/2

Today marks the day that Ben is 25 1/2. We (meaning I) realized this at church when we (meaning I) saw the date printed on the program. As a complete coincidence, we had beef stroganoff, Ben's traditional birthday meal, for dinner. I've always been one to get excited about half birthdays. Partially because my birthday is in the summer and I never got to have a party at school (though I still maintain that summer birthdays are the best). So far, Ben's 25th year has been a good one. He's almost done with school--he's now planning on graduating in August. He still isn't sure what he'll do right after school, but we're still leaning more towards work than grad school. His favorite past times include baking, playing Sporcle, painting watercolors, riding his bike and reading about sports. His favorite colors are blue and orange, which explains the vibrant, slightly painful colors of this post. He's still as energetic as ever and never stops being happy, fun and exhausting.


1 comment: