Sunday, December 21, 2014

This many

Henry turned 3 this month. I find it simultaneously unbelievable that he is already 3 and that I have only been a mom for 3 years. It feels like foreverrrr.


We had a really fun day together doing a lot of his favorite things. Ben and I blew up a bunch of balloons that were waiting for him in the living room when he woke up. He didn't want to do anything but kick them around--until I told him what the main event for the day was. We rode the bus to downtown Grosse Pointe where we did some shopping (which Henry loves) and got hot chocolate. 



There are so many wonderful things about Henry. He is very loving and concerned about others. He loves "school". He is very helpful and obedient and great at cleaning up after himself. He absolutely loves his sister. I also like that he loves shopping. 


He loves to sing and dance. His most recent favorite songs have been (in reverse order) "You Give Love a Bad Name," "Hey Jude," "Frozen Heart," and "I Knew You Were Trouble." We have some pretty great dance parties in the kitchen. I sure do love this kid. 


He's been practicing holding up three fingers, and he will say, "this is how old I am on my birthday." Though if you ask him, he will most likely tell you he is 4. Which I've been told is believable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment