Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Food, birthdays, bedrooms

Well, our baby is now 9th months old. He's stopped growing quite so much, which has a lot to do with how mobile he is. He burns calories like nobody's business. The best part about him being 9 months is the wide array of foods he can now eat. We're talking lasagna, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, beef stroganoff. And boy does he love food.


Ben's birthday was this past week. His main birthday present was going to a Boise State game in August, but we had a few festivities here. My present to him was a martini glass full of gummy bears. Why? Because we saw a martini glass full of gummy bears on tv and he said, I want that. So I delivered.


I have also been extremely motivated in my housework lately. I'm hoping it's not just a passing phase. I've been slowly cleaning out Henry's room out since we have lived here. I've finally finished up, rearranged it, and hung all of the things I've made for him. I'm quite proud, and I feel very crafty.



5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love Ben's gift. Men are so weird... Also, I love that mobile. so cute! Cute room all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! You probably don't remember me (I went through your wedding line at the VERY end of your reception in Idaho) but hopefully it's okay that I keep up with you guys. I sent you and Ben the invite to our blog if you are interested. Anyway, I am so happy for you both! I am so glad that you guys are doing well and lovin' on that little Henry Boy. What a handsome little guy! Love all the room decor- if you did that chest of drawers with elephant I am HIGHLY impressed! Very cute!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did paint that dresser, thank you! I can't take credit for the idea, but I can brag about not using a stencil :) I looked at your blog, you have such a cute family! I do remember when you came through, your son was so little then. He's grown so much! And your new baby is adorable. Congratulations!

      Delete
  3. Nicely done! Both with the room and the gift and the well-fed boy.

    ReplyDelete