Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nananana

Lately it seems like all I do is pick things up. This is something that every mother has probably had to deal with, and I have yet to find a solution for it. At least, one that doesn't involve putting everything in our house at least 3 feet off the floor. I don't know what the appeal is of pulling things off shelves. But it seems to be very strategic and compulsive. A few minutes ago, while Henry was napping, our living room was clean. Now it looks like this.



Yes, that is a Batman shirt. Complete with cape.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Batman shirt with cape. My sister-in-law made us a Batman onesie and was going to make a cape with it, but she ran out of time before Jesse's birthday... Oh well, he still has a Superman cape for when he gets older. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that shirt. Even though I have a girl. It is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete