Saturday, March 20, 2010

Goin' on a Picnic

We've been talking about how we need to document our goings-on more. Particularly by means of photography. So since I'm trying to figure out exactly how to use this whole blog thing (I blame my lack of knowledge of such complex things like blogs on the fact that I am a product of the facebook generation), I thought I would put some pictures up of the picnic we had today. Plus Ben has asked me almost every day if there is a new post on our blog.

Today Ben and I decided to make some sandwiches and take them up to Bridal Veil Falls.  We ended up carving our own meat for the sandwiches because Ben saw the whole roasted chickens sitting at the front of Smiths and had to buy one. Other than that, the picnic was in no way out of the ordinary, except for the fact that we only made it through two sandwiches each before our hands froze.  The best part for both of us was probably throwing food into the woods.


No comments:

Post a Comment