Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Missouri and Nauvoo

The most recent part of our summer has not gone according to plan. The day after we returned from Traverse City, my brother Geoff asked if he could come visit us before he moved from St. Louis, where he's been working this summer, back to Provo.

He stayed with us for a few days and then I decided to drive back with him to Missouri to spend some time at my parents' house. We've known for some time that my next youngest brother, Josh, has been having knee problems. He is on a mission in Brazil and warned us that he could get sent home early for surgery (he was originally scheduled to finish his mission at the end of October). When his return became more imminent, I decided to come down here so I could be here when he returned. We expected him to come back last week, but he is set to fly in tomorrow. This means a lot of time away from Ben.

Luckily, we had planned a trip to Nauvoo with my parents, so I was able to see Ben briefly this weekend. I love visiting the place where we were married. It was the best decision I ever made, to be married to such a wonderful man in such a wonderful place.





No comments:

Post a Comment